Post Top Ad

currently: listening to 'Fame' by David Bowie.

So, I'm meant to be doing homework...but I haven't got myself to face it cause so many thoughts are going through my head.
And theses thoughts pretty much need to be let out before I "explode".

After my March 27th post where I pretty much did like a PostSecret styled secret telling, I felt really good letting them out in the world wide web haha.
So I figure it's time for another installment of what is offically titled 'Secrets' part 2 (creative name yes...)

---
Quit whining to me when you don't get your way. I'm not gonna give in to you this time. I'm through playing nice with you.
---
I wish I could tell you how I feel. Just so I know where we stand. And just so I could know if you could ever feel the same back - I can't deal with my heart being played with.
---
Whenever we talk, I regret that I didn't talk to you sooner.
---
I really want to tell you something. But I'm scared that if I do, you'll let the wrong people know and everything will be out of my control.
---
Part of me thinks I should slap some sense into you. But then, I'd be a hypocrite.
---
I'm hoping you aren't getting the wrong signals from me like what everyone else assumes.
---
I've dreamt what it would be like to hug you. I reckon it would be pretty darn nice.
---
I think that you're such an amazing person, but every time you swear, I feel disappointed.
---
I went because you invited me along, but I know I was out of place.
---
I don't want to feel like we've drifted apart. But it is happening.

---

Well that's it for today. 10 secrets.
Btw - on deviantArt there is a similar PostSecret account called DeviantArtSecret. Be sure to check it out.

I can't believe it's the end of March now.

Related Posts

Post Bottom Ad