Post Top Ad

currently: a little sleepy. Just did four "montages" for photography in a little less of 4 hours in Paint Shop Pro.

Ready for another installment of secrets?
Cause I'm ready to rant and rave.

---
I hope it feels awkward when you talk to me. For once, I want to be the one with confidence.
---
I've imagined that if I ever get married, I'd want my husband to be as romantic as you seem to be.
---
I really want to shake you every time you talk about him.
---
You are really helpful, but I just wish you were just a little more.
---
You're so sweet. I can't help wondering if you have a girlfriend.
---
I'm not that fond of your hair. Sorry.
---
You don't need to tell me that I don't fit in. I've known that for the past 5 years.
---
I feel like a slacker every time we talk to each other about our days.
---
So I met your mum. Sorry, she annoys me.
---
I don't think it's possible that this time next year we'll still be friends. Part of me knows I shouldn't be okay with that.

---



On a side note: I won Midnight Youth's album "The Brave Don't Run"
"All On Our Own" is still a fantastic song.
Support Kiwi music month XD

Related Posts

Post Bottom Ad