Post Top Ad

currently: in the university library, smuggling in cupcakes :P

Some of you (well if you've been following my blog for a long time) may have remembered this amazing cupcake that I tasted last year and bought off the street.

Well these cupcakes are back again!
Cupcake 1 (Mint Choc from Albany Bus Station. I ate it on the bus....)

Cupcake 2 (Chocolate shavings from Britomart)

Cupcake 3 (I think it's Banana cupcake with icing - made by Icing on the Cake. Came in these cute pink boxes too!)

Yes, I have bought THREE cupcakes. I can't help but buy so many cause I love these cupcakes and I love the SPCA Charity. It's a win-win for both of us!

Anyway, these last two cupcakes I will be saving for lunch (maybe sharing one with a friend, cause that would be nice). I also heard that my friend from AUT's Catering course was the one that made quite a few of the cupcakes, so I will be trying to get the recipe from her :D
You've got till 10am (I think)to buy what's left of these amazing cupcakes! So go grab them from Albany Bus Station, Britomart, Queen Street/Vulcan Lane and in front of ANZ/Opposite Whitcoulls on Queen Street. (Get them before I buy even more. I picked a great day to carry coins :P)

Related Posts

Post Bottom Ad